NFT Minting Policy
These terms (hereinafter “Terms”) set rules for NFT minting on NFT Marketplace. You will not be able to mint NFTs, in case your NFT contains inappropriate content.
Sales can be postponed for unverified NFT collections:
- In the NFT Marketplace collections will classify in verified collections or unverified collections. There are several components that determine whether the NFT falls under the verified or unverified collection. Those factors are the number of followers on social media platforms, sales volumes, trading volumes, etc. NFT Marketplace will limit the withdrawal of transaction funds from unverified collections for 10 days from the date of the successful transaction. Users cannot use or withdraw the funds if the transaction violates these Terms and Terms of Service. In case five or more times within 24 hours, your NFT/NFT collection has been rejected by auto-review during minting, your minting access will be suspended for the next 24 hours.
- You will see an error message if the automatic verification system rejects your NFT and the NFT will not be minted. This could happen due to several reasons, for example, your NFT contains inappropriate content. You will be suspended from minting for the next 24 hours, in case this happens five or more times within 24 hours.
- In case you try to change any image more than ten times within 1 minute during the NFT/NFT collection minting process, your minting access will be suspended for the next hour.
- You will be suspended from minting for the next hour, in case you try to change an image for your NFT or NFT collection during the minting process more than ten times within one minute,
Enforcement of violations by NFT Marketplace
The sanctions for violations are based on different factors, such as the severity of the violation and the user’s previous track record.
1) Infringement of copyright
2) Fraudulent collection or scam
3) The content is explicit or sensitive.
4) NFT is stolen
Enforcement can be taken both on NFT and on NFT collection, even an individual account can be enforced.
NFT Marketplace can take the following actions for content that violates our rules and these Terms.
- NFT Marketplace can take action at the account level, in case the user has violated the Terms even after receiving warnings.
- NFT Marketplace can require to remove the listing from FT NFT collection in case NFT Marketplace concludes an NFT collection has violated the Terms.
- The user will receive an email containing details of the FT NFT collection in violation and the rules that have been violated.
The user shall remove the NFT collection in question.
For serious violations
- NFT Marketplace will permanently freeze the NFT or NFT collection and no actions will be allowed.
- NFT Marketplace will not allow trading on FT NFT marketplace, the user can only withdraw the asset.
Warning: In case the user receives a third penalty he/she will lose all minting access.
In case of appeal regarding any suspension, users can refer to NFT Marketplace customer service with details of their request. The user will be notified of the appeal outcome, in case NFT Marketplace finds the suspension to be valid after the review.
NFT Marketplace does not accepts the NFT content if NFT Marketplace/ftNFT/Fastex/Fastex verse/Fastex pay/Fasttoken logo is used that has not been officially authorized by NFT Marketplace or Fastex, there are unauthorized use of personal images (e.g., Vigen Badalyan), there are links to external websites and communities, content that contains any flags, badges, or nazi symbols, party symbols, as well as any relation to war, death, or massacre, harmful, racially or ethnically offensive, abusive, defamatory, sexually explicit or invasive of personal privacy rights, use of profanity or graphic language in any content, also content that is copied from a third-party platform or gallery (e.g., Google), low-quality images with low resolution, Intellectual property rights infringement.